expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Muslim In The Family

Dream 8/15/2017



Men are working on my house. A door is being added on the back of our house to lead to the backyard. I am trying to clean up my bedroom so that I am not perceived to be a slob. While cleaning my room, my older sister, Kristen, informs me that my other sister, Morgan, has recently converted to Islam. I start to cry. This can't be.

Morgan walks in the house wearing a Muslim head scarf. We sit at dinner. All of us wearing normal American attire except for Morgan. I ask Kristen, sitting next to me, when it was that Morgan converted. She tells me it was when Morgan took our Grandpa up to Toronto for surgery. She didn't talk to grandpa at all when they were up there. She found herself in a Muslim community and liked what she saw. I still can't believe this. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment