expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Indiana Beach

Dream 8/22/2017



My family is vacationing at Indiana Beach. We rent a couple of cabins. I want to go ride "The Hurricane," a wooden roller coaster which was the first roller coaster I ever rode. I was five and my dad had me stand on his foot so that I would be tall enough. I hated it. On the first drop, I thought I was going to die.

My family and I walk over to the other side of the park where the more thrilling rides are located. We see a big water slide that looks like a big, gray turtle. A man comes flying down the slide. He is going way too fast. He shoots over the side and falls fifteen feet at least. After watching this, my mom says that she really wants to ride that. I finally get to ride The Hurricane. It is fun but much shorter than I remembered.

I meet a girl with short, blonde hair. She is an employee of the park. She takes me to the employees lounge where park guests are not allowed. There are many young adults in the lounge and I just blend in as another employee, even though I am not.

A creature is chasing me in the park. I can't tell what it is. I run back to my cabin, but I don't enter it. I just open the cabin door to throw the creature off of my trail. I run around the cabin and can see through the window. The creature runs into the cabin. I run away. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment