expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, August 7, 2017

Famous

Dream 8/7/2017



There is a boy in my sisters class who was once an actor. His big claim to fame was playing a young kid in the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire." This boy and I play video games together. We play a game that is like Mortal Kombat except the fighters are characters from the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire." I try to act as if I didn't know he was in a movie. I feel that he will like me more if I don't know he is famous.

Later on, I find out that he was also in "E.T. The Extra Terrestrial." My sister asks me why it is such a big deal that he was in E.T. I tell her, "that is one of the greatest movies and he got to know Steven Spielberg!" I also come to find out that the boy was a voice actor for one season in "Super Friends." Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment