expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Famous Band

Dream 8/1/2017



     A famous band is playing in a local club tonight. I don't see them perform. That night, I go to eat at a restaurant called "Megan's." I see the band standing behind the host stand. I try to pretend like I don't know who they are. I act cool. I hold a conversation with them and even make them laugh. This puts me on top of the world.

     The next day, I am conducting some sort of experiment. I gather many pieces of metal. I connect electricity to them. Many people warn me about being shocked and even accidentally killing myself. My friend, Sam, says that he will help me with the experiment but he won't be able to help until later that night. He and his wife are going to see the band that I conversed with at "Megan's." I end up going to the concert. I sit next to Sam. He doesn't talk to me. I don't think he wants me here. The band concludes the concert with the song "It's Over" by the band Audio Adrenaline. I leave before the song is over.

     I meet my sister at Megan's. Sam and his wife meet us there later. We get a room in the back. A few minutes later, the famous band walks in and sits down. The lead singer however is not here yet. I whisper to my sister, "this is a famous band sitting next to us." I see the lead singer walking in to the room. I whisper to my sister, "that's the lead singer." Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment