expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Your Majesty

Dream 8/29/2017



My sister has recently been made Queen of her land. I don't know if this land is America. If this land is Britain. Everyone that approaches her must address her as your Majesty. Since she is my sister, I don't address her as such. People tell me that I must address her appropriately. She says she doesn't care.

My sister, the queen, her boyfriend and I swim through underwater tunnels. We are accompanied by the fishes of the sea, as well as a family of dolphins. When the dolphins swim past us, their momentum pushes us forward at a heart-pounding pace.

The building in which my sister addresses her people is beautiful. Much like America's capital building, it is ornate and designed for royalty. The giant room is horseshoe shaped. My seat is in one of the curves of the horseshoe where I cannot see my sister give her speech. I find the queen and ask her if I can get a better seat. "You've never had a front row seat before?" she asks. "No," I reply. She promises to get me a better seat.

I look at the seats where royalty sits. The two in the middle are for my sister and her boyfriend. On either side of them are the cabinet members. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment