expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Darth Vader and Company

Dream 8/6/2017



Today I am involved in a game. This is the way the game works. You start building a model city inside a tent. The city is built out of Lego-type blocks. Then one of your teammates runs to find Darth Vader. At this time, Vader is roaming around a lake. Your teammate must approach Darth Vader and say, "I am [teammate's name], I am the first," depending on which one you are to approach Darth Vader, you will say, "I am the first," or, "I am the second," it just depends. When you get to the fourth person to approach the sith, then Darth Vader will approach you. He will come to attack your tent. We come to find out that the only way to survive this attack is to build a wall surrounding your tent and don't leave a space or crack or he will find his way inside.

We play the game several times. We both lose and win. The first time we play it is a bit strange as every time we approach Darth Vader, he begins to turn pale like a ghost. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment