expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 27, 2017

OIL!

Dream 8/27/2017



I am a fisherman. My friend Tim, the captain of this fine ship, is taking the fishing vessel back to harbor. When we get there, I see my dad and my uncle standing on shore. He has come to pick me up from work. Before the boat comes to a complete stop, I jump onto the dock but notice that I am attached to a chain on the boat. I quickly jump back onto the boat to unchain myself. It takes a very long time.

The next thing I remember is waking up underground. Something big has happened but I am not sure of what. At some points underground I am being carried and at other points I am walking on my own. One thing is for sure, I was in some sort of accident. I overhear my mom say that my uncle and cousin were killed while looking into a well of oil. The experience was too much for them to handle. My mom laughs while telling me this.

I am brought to a hospital which is on a train. I feel like I am dying. The nurses start me on an IV and I begin to feel drowsy.

I wake up on the moving train but I am the only person on board. Somehow, I am given information. Maybe I've heard it on a radio or TV. The information is this. Downtown, a large oil geyser has erupted. Oil is shooting about thirty stories into the sky. Fire has come into contact with the geyser and set it ablaze. When I hear this information, I look out the window. Across the cityscape, I can see the geyser. It is so big. It takes my breath from me. What a sight to see.

The oil and fire are shooting fire balls randomly across the city. I stand at the back of the train and notice the balls of fire are inching their way toward me. One hits so close I can feel the heat. I know the next one will hit the train. I fall to the floor and curl up under a seat. The fire ball never hits. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment