expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Workplace Drama

Dream 8/2/2017



I've returned to my job at QRS Recycling. The place looks much different. The men on the crew hate their supervisor. During the shift, they kill him. They put his body in a junk car and with a bobcat, place the junk car back in the junkyard.

Since the supervisor is gone, I can now have my old job back which is driving the large front loader. I walk over to where it is parked. Some mexican guys are over there. They say something to me but I don't understand them. By their body language, I think there is a problem with the line.

I walk over to the vending machine. Inside the machine are items that you would not usually find inside a vending area. I see a yellow hard hat and "brownie points with the boss," which wouldn't be worth anything since the boss is now rotting in a car out back. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment