expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Freddy

Nightmare 7/25/2017



My mom and me are shopping at Target. She tells me that she needs to use the restroom. I tell her to hurry up because we are planning to see "Dunkirk" at the movie theater and we can't be late. In the men's clothing section, I take off my shirt and hang it up on a rack. I hope that nobody steals it. I walk back to the back corner of the store to see if my mom is done. When I arrive at the restrooms, I see a line of women. My mom still hasn't used the restroom and by the look of the line, it's gonna take awhile. She suggests we just see the movie Thursday instead. I'm disappointed. I was really anticipating this movie. While still waiting for my mom, I walk down an aisle that contains claw machines and other arcade games. I then see a man with a fedora and a green and red striped sweater. His skin is badly burnt. I recognize him. Freddy Krueger. He says something to me but I blow him off. He gets angry at first but then walks away sad.

My sister is living at a friends house. The house has many people living in it. I am going to stay there awhile. I ask her where the restroom is but then I see one just off from her room. She says that I shouldn't use that one because it belongs to another girl. I should use the family bathroom.

A group of us are walking into a building, however, I can't be sure what building it is. I take on a girls point of view. I walk through double doors. I am in a completely different place. When I look back, the double doors are gone along with the group of friends that came here with me. The place I am now in looks like it was decorated by Chuck E. Cheese. I walk down several carpeted flights of stairs. Nobody is here. This place is void of life. Although, I feel someone watching me. I think I even know who it is. Freddy Krueger. I realize that I am inside a dream. I see him. He comes for me with his razor sharp blades. He blows air from his mouth my direction and I am swept away as I found myself inside a tornado. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment