expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 1, 2017

The Movie House

Dream 9/1/2017



I am going to see a movie. A couple people are with me. I don't know their names. We walk into the cinema. Four goofy men stand to the side and let us in. Each of them has a name. They give us a complimentary trench coat. Each audience member receives one.

I pay for a ticket and enter the show room. The movie starts. It is not the movie that I payed for. In fact, it isn't a movie at all. It is many low quality skits made by the employees of the movie theater. When I leave the theater, a couple of strange men follow me. They get in my car. At this point, I am not sure if I am awake or asleep. If this is reality or a dream. I feel like I am on an acid trip. I drive the car but am not in control. As much as I try to get home, I can't. I don't have all the answers but I know that my confusion has to do with the two strange men in my car.

I am going to see a movie. When entering the complex, I get a trench coat. I hear a person tell me that the secret is to give the trench coat back. Do not keep the trench coat. I go and see the movie. I sit in the very back corner. This is not the movie I came to see. My dialysis nurse walks on stage. She says something to the crowd. I leave the theater. When exiting the complex, I hand the trench coat back to the man who gave it to me. When I leave, nobody follows me. If I wanted to go home, I could.

I am going to see a movie. When I walk inside, a host hands me a free trench coat. I immediately hand it back and pat him on the side of the arm and say, "thanks anyway." I don't go into the show room. Instead, I explore the hallways where only employees are allowed. There are many doors. Each door has a number. These rooms are a mystery to me.

I see my sister. She is sad. I feel bad for her. She tells me to go into one of the rooms and steal whatever I desire. I have keys in my hand. Silver and gold. I enter a room. A boy sits on a table. He asks me for money. He sees the keys in my hand. He doesn't think it is fair for me to have the keys. I walk to the closet door and open it. There, inside the closet, are many hooks. The hooks are numbered. On each hook is something valuable. Coins, jewelry, electronics etc. I think about what I want to take, then my conscious gets the best of me. I can't steal. It would be wrong. I take all the money in my pockets, several quarters and hang them on an empty hook. I leave the room.

When I exit the building, nobody follows me. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment