expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 22, 2017

Natural Born Killer

Nightmare 9/22/2017




Somebody I used to know, a boy named Kirk, has told me of his evil intentions. He is going to come to school with a shotgun and party hardy. He wants a massacre.

The day comes.

My class is standing by the entrance of the school when Kirk pulls out his weapon. He starts shooting. Students run in every direction. I run outside. In the parking lot, there are several other students with guns shooting the running ones. I find out later that all of the guns are fake including Kirk's.

The day comes. For real.

Students from my class are standing in the senior hallway when Kirk pulls out his shotgun. He starts shooting. It's hard to explain the dread that comes with the thought that you are about to die. I slip by Kirk and run outside. He doesn't notice. I run across the street and the student parking lot to a field where I have a couple of tents set up. I hide until the madness is done. I can still hear the gunshots. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment