expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Foo

Dream 9/23/2017



My mom's dad just came back into her life. He is very tall. Standing next to him, I feel like a leprechaun. I drive around in my grandma and aunt's neighborhood but get lost. I try to keep driving to see if anything rings a bell as to where I am and how to get back. My mom calls. I tell her I am lost.

We go to a festival where the Foo Fighters are performing. They are playing under a pavilion. Dave Grohl is standing only fifty feet away.

I'm hanging out with my cousins at my aunt's house. We are all crowded around a TV watching a Foo Fighters/Marilyn Manson concert (at times it is Foo Fighters and other times it is Manson.) I don't feel like I belong in this group. There is an invisible wall that keeps me from connecting with my own family. While the others watch TV, I roam around the house and realize that this house is identical to mine. I tell the others, "hey, you guys have the exact same house as mine. Even all of your furniture is the same." I start pointing out the similarities.

My aunt and mom return home. I walk outside to greet them but two little puppy's escape the house. All of us chase the puppy's around the driveway trying to catch them. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment