expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Flatlined

Dream 9/18/2017



A group of boys from my school (a few grades below me) have all been killed. I am unsure if it was an accident or murder. One of the boys is the cousin of my friend, Derek. I come to school the next day. Derek is furious and upset. I've never seen him like this. The school calls all of the student body into the gymnasium. They discuss what happened and try to console us.

I walk out of the school. It is night and snow has covered the ground. I walk out to the student parking lot. Today, I have driven my large front-loader to school. I climb up into the loader and turn it on. I have trouble controlling it especially the bucket on the front. I accidentally drive forward and clip another persons vehicle. I get out to check the damage. The person has a small front-loader. No damage was done.

I drive down the road but have so much trouble controlling the machine. The bucket goes up and down and turns up and down. It is as if the machine is running itself. I drive down a road to a dead end. I turn around and go the other way. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment