expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Tandy

Dream 9/23/2017




     My mom bought me a cat for $80.00. I love the cat. I named him Tandy. He is very mischievous. So much so that he pushes my mom's buttons. My mom becomes so annoyed with the cat that she gives him away without my knowledge. When I find out that he is gone, I am very angry. I go off on my mom. I cuss her out. "Why would you buy me a cat for $80.00 and then just a few weeks later get rid of him?" I loved that cat. And now he is gone.

     My oldest sister, Amy, tries to make me feel better by giving me a framed plaque of a college sports team. The coach on the plaque is my brother-in-law, Andy, but under his picture it reads, "Spicy." Amy tells me that I can't show this to anyone because nobody knows yet that Andy will be the coach. It's a secret. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment