expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Jewelry

Dream 9/12/2017



My mom, sister and I am travelling to California to visit a jewelry shop. The shop is owned by Madonna and Chris Jericho, the wrestler, works there as well. We make it to the shop. Madonna helps me pick out a few rings. Chris Jericho throws his arm around my shoulder like we are pals. Another famous person works here but I don't recognize him. We leave Madonna's jewelry shop and return home.

I am driving through a small town. I get lost but it is okay because I feel adventurous.

My sister's high school class is having a reunion. I come along. I see several people from my class here. I try to lay low because if they find out it is not my class reunion, they will kick me out. I sit at a table with a girl named Emily. I tell her about the jewelry shop and how I met Madonna and Chris Jericho. She is astounded. I sneak some food from a nearby buffet.

Still at the reunion, I am walking around a lake. The grass hasn't been mowed. I think I see a snake slithering. I walk back to the reunion. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment