expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Security #2

Dream 9/5/2017




I am a part of the security team for one of the presidents speeches. John McCain is head of security. He's dyed his hair dark brown. It looks awkward. An Asian man tries to get past security with a silenced pistol. My friend, Tim, tries to wrestle the gun away from him but falls backward. I jump in and wrestle the man. We eventually get the gun away from him and take him away.

I am wearing dress pants and no shirt. Tim needed a shirt and jacket to wear so I let him borrow mine. I walk outside. I stroll the city streets looking for a store that can sell me a T-shirt. I know there is a mall nearby but I don't know how to get there. I look at the different stores as I pass them. Pizza shops, arcades, toy stores, pizza shops. There are a lot of pizza restaurants in this city.

I see my friend, Derek, walking toward me. I walk with him. He needs to get to the police station to do research on the Asian man with the silenced pistol. We hop in his car and drive. I look up at the Salesforce Tower in downtown Indianapolis. "You know what freaks me out?" I ask Derek. "Being on the top floor of that building. Derek shivers as if he can't stand the thought. "I hate heights," he tells me. I continue, "I went up there once, by myself, and that was the moment that I knew I was afraid of heights." Derek jumps in, "I couldn't go up there by myself."

We make it to the police station. We enter the place. The main room has several tables spread out, like a lunchroom. Dozens of police are sitting at the tables while others are walking around. The place is busy. Derek finds a computer, he sits down and begins researching. I hover over Derek's shoulder, my eyes pacing the computer screen. Just then, I look back and see the Asian man from the presidents speech. How did he get free? He pulls a gun. I once again try to wrestle the gun away from the man. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment