expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Buzzards

Dream 9/26/2017



I create a new game. I take a billiards table and transform it. The green table cloth now has several holes in it. Two big holes on the ends and one small hole in the middle. The two big holes are called "the mountain" and the small hole in the middle is "the source." I also plan to put several holes surrounding the middle hole called "the buzzards." The object of the game is to throw four dark blue or red billiard balls at once. The balls must hit the edge of the opposite side and then roll into the "source" hole. The balls must avoid the "buzzards."

I set up dozens of tables in my home and create a business out of my game. People come and play. They pay me money for my entertainment.

At one point, I am captured and taken to a building similar to a castle. I decide to escape. I help others who are with me. We make it out. I swim down a river. Underneath me are hammerhead sharks. I've heard that if you swim above hammerheads, they cannot see you because of the position of their eyes. I swim above them and have no issues. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment