expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Ebbon Mansion

Nightmare 1/29/17





I enjoy exploring abandoned places, especially scary places. I'm on vacation in Africa with a friends family. There is a mansion here that is famous worldwide for how haunted it is. I have seen videos on youtube of people exploring it. In one video, two men explore the mansion and don't make it out alive.

The father in the family suggests that we go check it out. They are all excited. As much as I like haunted, abandoned places, I do not plan on coming along.

We arrive at the mansion. We walk through a security gate. They have it set up like it's an amusement park ride. One part of the building is normal, they use it for business, it is clean, the electricity works, it's quite nice. But the other part contains the halls where ghosts tread. Grime covers the walls. The lights don't work.

We start in the nice part of the building, sort of looks like a cafeteria mixed with a bookstore. Lots of people are here, awaiting their turn to venture through the dark zone. It gets to be our turn. My nerves are going at a million miles an hour. I do not want to be here. This family has no idea what they have signed up for. We start through the darkness. We end up in a large locker room bathroom. I can't take it anymore. I see a door to the outside. It's heavily locked. I kick it hard and break it down. I jump through to the outside. Some security guards at the gate see me and yell at me.

A woman who works at the Ebbon mansion needs my help. She is an investigator trying to find a thief who is still in the building. We go to the mall part of the mansion where there is three levels, but nobody else is here. We see a lady running. It's the thief. She chases after her, jumping from the third floor to the second floor landing, like James Bond. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment