expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Close Encounters Of The Shark Kind

Nightmare 1/3/2017



     I'm staying at a hotel near the beach. In the pool of the hotel there is a great white shark. Many people complain because it doesn't have much space to live. It basically swims around in a circle and that's its life.

     In the ocean, just past the buoys, there is an even bigger shark. This beast may be related more closely to the Megalodon, a giant shark once thought extinct. I swim with a group of children and my sister in the waters of the ocean, but am always cautious as to what's below. We never pass the buoys. My sister at one point is on an inflatable raft too far out, but for some reason the shark doesn't attack. We have many close encounters.

     Someone at the hotel shows me a video taken underwater of a girl who was on the swim team, swimming down and coming face to face with the giant beast, and swimming for her life toward the beach, the shark is on her tail the whole time. At one point she rests to regain her strength, at that moment, you would have thought she was going to be eaten. The shark widens its jaws to eat it's lunch, but just then she shoots to the surface and makes it to safety. The footage is heart-pounding. 

     It comes time for me to leave the hotel and go back home. But something strange happens. The children that I played with on the beach change. I feel darkness emanating from their eyes. Yesterday they were the nice kids at the beach, today they are more or less the children of the corn. They chase me down and attack me, but I hide. I wait for the right moment. When I feel they aren't paying close attention, I make  my escape and leave the demon children behind. Dream ends

I wake up




No comments :

Post a Comment