expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Wrath: Reb and Vodka

Dream 12/28/2016




A terrible shooting has taken place at my old high school. I've come to witness the aftermath.

A tram is designed to stop on the second story of the front side of the building. Kids take the tram to and from school. The worst of the massacre occurred in the tram, where the kids had no warning of the shooters intentions. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold kill several on the tram and then aim their sights on the school itself. They walk down the hallways, shooting anyone and everyone. Their guns don't discriminate.

Later on, at my house, some girls and guys barge in and tell me that we're going to a movie and we're going to play a game. The rules of the game say that we see how much alcohol we can consume before we get to the cinema, also how much we can make out with the person next to us. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment