expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Teeth

Dream 1/21/17



I'm in a town near the ocean. The town looks like it could be french or polish. The buildings look old and beautiful. As I explore the town, I find a claw machine on the edge of a two story building. There is no way to get to it except to climb or jump from a nearby ledge. I do. It excites me that it's hidden and out of the way, I bet there is still a lot of good stuff inside to win.

I quit IHOP not long ago, but due to a long period of unemployment, I am in desperate need of money, so I decide to return to IHOP.

My sister and certain people in my family are running an ocean observatory building, in the ocean, near the french, polish town. Fred Flintstone comes to visit. They discover that cows are grazing on the ocean floor. A giant shark is stalking the observatory. It attacks the building and causes it to sink and become submerged under the surface of the deep. There is also a half shark half killer whale that swims near the observatory. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment