expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Stranger

Dream 1/28/17



I'm headed to a lake that is hidden in the middle of some woods. The lake is on my old church property.

On the way there, I come to a four way stop. Two other cars also stop, both Jeeps. Then, I discover that the Jeeps aren't even on the road, but each are off the road quite a bit. So, I drive on. Down the road, just a bit, I see a bouncy house that is turned over. I park my Jeep and walk toward it. The bouncy house is on someone's private property. I don't see anybody around, so I climb on top of it. I lye on top of the bouncy house, while a bouncy slide lays on top of me, partially, my head is still out, I can still see. Then, two girls-probably in their late teens-come barreling down the slide and crash into the bouncy castle that I am lying on. The slide tips over, as well as the bouncy castle and we all sort of hit the ground, not hard. The girls start laughing. I am afraid of what they will do now that they discovered a stranger on their property. They continue laughing, even after they see me. They don't seem to  mind. I tell them, "I saw your bouncy castle was tipped over so I decided to come lye down on it. They continue laughing, just like teenage girls. I tell them that I'll leave now.

I start looking for a way out of their property, but an electric fence has appeared. I wonder how I got onto the property in the first place. I find a gate but it is closed. I look back at the girls, now walking inside their house, and signal to them to open the gate. The gate slowly starts to open. I walk out and start running toward my Jeep. It seems so much further away than it was before.

A little girl, probably the teenage girls' sister, is dribbling a basketball down the street. She seems to be following me. I'm not terribly fond of children. I get to my Jeep, she gets there as well. I get in my vehicle and she gets in too. I drive on. As I pass her house, I see her father out front looking around, probably for her. I immediately am taken with fear. Have I kidnapped this girl? Her father will be so angry. I tell her to get out and run back home. She does. I speed away. I am afraid she is going to tell her dad that a stranger let her ride in his car. She will be able to describe my red Jeep to him. He'll call the police and they will start searching the area. I have to get away. I forgo the lake at this point. I can go another time. I speed fast down the road, trying to get back home. My house is far away in the country, the police won't find me, as long as I lay low for a while. I stop at an intersection. A car comes charging through at such a high speed, I wonder what is wrong with people nowadays? Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment