expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Colosseum

Dream 1/1/17




My class is taking a field trip to Nashville, Tennessee to a building called "the Colosseum."

My cousin DJ is coming along. We take double Decker buses all the way there. When we arrive, the teachers tell us to bring all of our stuff because we may not get the same bus going back. Everyone exits the bus. I stay back along with a few guys for no good reason. I notice that DJ left his stuff. I try to grab it but have trouble holding his stuff and mine at the same time. He comes back and helps me.

We walk to the Colosseum. It's a giant building with roman pillars made of marble in the front. When we get there, we find that the class has divided into two groups and started killing each other. Very similar to "Lord of the Flies." We escape before we get hurt.

Later on inside a haunted house, the old man who lives there says that he's going to take a hot bath. We watch him walk to the top of the stairs. When he gets there, he stops and looks into a bedroom. He mentions that he always hears noises coming from there. We intend to investigate the noises later.

At my house, I look out the window and find that all the cars in the neighborhood are turned over due to a wind storm the night before. I walk out to my driveway and find that my Jeep is not turned over but the soft top has been blown off. I try to put it back on. A lady in my neighborhood walks over to my yard. I'm only wearing underwear. I run into my house and tell her I'll be right back. Her husband, Joe, comes and takes my Jeep. I walk over to his house. He tells me that both of my batteries are damaged and he's going to fix them. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment