expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Ghostly Desires

Dream 1/11/17



There exists a serum, that when you take it, you are allowed to see the ghosts of people who you have known when they were alive and ones who you've been connected to. I take the serum. I instantly see and befriend the ghosts living in my house.

One ghost in particular, I fall in love with. Her name is Florentine. She is skinny and always wears khakis. All of the ghosts still have the remaining damages from their deaths. Some have horrific scars. One girl has a gash in her face and bloody eyes from the car accident that killed her.

I tell my sister about the ghosts and she decides to take the serum for herself. She joins the club. We have competitions. My sister and I race while the ghosts throw honey at us. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment