expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Destination Unknown

Dream 1/23/17



     I walk down a set of stairs that lead to an enormous underground bus terminal. It looks like Grand Central station. Due to stress in my life, I plan to buy a bus ticket to anywhere, to get away. I don't care where I go. I feel that I need to escape my life, so I am not concerned with the destination.

     I walk up to the cashier and tell her to pick a route for me. I'm secretly hoping that it will be New York City or something east. I pay the lady and take my ticket. As I walk to the bus, I look at my ticket to see where I will be going. My ticket reads, "Redding, California." This strikes me as odd because though it is so very far away, I have history with Redding. For starters, my dad grew up there. Second, There is a church there that I have visited and come to love. I am excited as I ride the bus toward the west. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment