expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Birth Of A Pastime

Dream 12.3.2017



I've made it. The big leagues. I'm on the baseball team. My friends dad is the coach. Many of my high school friends have made it as well.

I'm up to bat. I hit the ball so hard, it must be a home run. It isn't. But I do make it to first. The bases are arranged in a weird manner. On first, second and third, there are two bases; a square base and a home plate. While standing on first. One of my teammates stands on the first base home plate and bats. I have to watch out that I don't get beamed.  When he hits, I run to second. When it looks as if I have a chance, I steal for third. Right before I arrive, the ball gets thrown to the third baseman and he tags the base. I'm out. I throw a fit. I punch the tin siding on the dugout. I sit back on the bench. My teammates don't say a word to me.

Another day, we are playing the Ku Klux Klan. They are even dressed in their ghostly sheets. It seems that the KKK doesn't want to play baseball but rather pick a fight. The ghosts walk into our dugout and start swinging. We fight back. People are dying left and right. I find a hole in the back of the dugout and make a run for it. Triple H from the WWE starts chasing me.

We then drop into, what I can only guess is, a wormhole. It does remind me of Interstellar. Also Tron. I run through grids, times and spaces. Triple H and another guy are behind me. I get away when Triple H and the other guy fall through loose grids. (I then take on their perspective). Somehow they escape the wormhole.

Triple H and the other guy drive through American desert, an abandoned wasteland. Something bad happened while we were stuck in the wormhole. Possibly a nuclear war. A creature gets into the car with them. It's merely the size of a grown mans fist. It kills the one guy but lets Triple H live. The wrestler and the creature fall in love. They drive back to Texas where, I think, the baseball game occurred. Dream ends.

I wake up


No comments :

Post a Comment