expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Recreational

Dream 12.16.2017



My family has traveled in an RV to a small town. We are staying in a cabin next to several swimming pools. At night, everyone is called out of the pool for a live performance next to the big slide. I'm a bit annoyed that they have to make everyone get out of the pool. What if some people don't give a rip about the performance?

I walk into the cabin and find two attractive girls. I don't know their names. The two girls and I find an abandoned house where we have sex.

My family and I pack up the RV and drive to a house in a bad part of town. We stay there overnight. While upstairs in the bad house, I hear gunshots down the street and downstairs where my mom is staying. My mom is not hurt.

We pack up the RV and start to leave until one of the guys in our RV wants revenge on the person who shot the gun downstairs. He jumps out of the RV. I follow. We run up to a random house and he pulls out a can of yellow spray paint. He sprays a nonsensical symbol on the front door. He then runs to the next house and does the same thing. He repeats this action. A police cruiser drives up the street. I yell at the man, "The cops are here!" He continues his high art. I run back to the RV.

We drive up the street trying to find our guy. We follow the yellow, painted front doors. One after another. Gibberish. Nonsense symbols. We finally see him. He jumps back into the RV.

We make a pit stop at a nearby gas station where we run into a police officer. Most of us stay quiet in the RV, hoping that he doesn't catch us. It's against the law to have a lot of people in an RV at one time. The cop takes one of our people and shoves them into his car. It's possible that we talk the cop out of taking them. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment