expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

City In Ruins

Dream 12.19.2017




The city in which I live has been decimated by a bomb. Soldiers have taken rule over the area. I don't know whether they are good or bad. My family and I hide in a mansion apartment. We turn off all the lights in the house except for the room in which we stay, so as not to arouse suspicion. This room has no windows so we are safe. Occasionally, I sneak through the remains of the city to hunt for supplies.

We are running low on food and other items. Somehow, I am able to see that Glenn Beck is living in a thriving community across the city near the sea. I feel that if we can make it to him, we will survive. We make the trek. When we arrive, everybody is eating grilled chicken. My mouth waters at the sight. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment