expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Strange Days At Liberty High

Dream 12.27.2017



I enter my high school, early in the morning. Students are gathering in the gymnasium awaiting the first bell. I'm standing in the hallway near the water fountains. I feel dizzy. I forgot to take my medicine this morning. I rip out my medicine bottles and take a pill from each. I don't end up taking my medicine. I go to the bathroom. I stand at a urinal. While pissing, I notice I am alone. This brings a feeling of fear to me. I try to hurry my business so I can leave.

I walk back to the water fountains and just stare at the brick wall. I don't know how much time is passing. I look into the gym and see a phys. ed. class taking place. All of the students have gone on to their first period class. I didn't hear a bell ring. I didn't see a herd of students moving around the halls. I didn't hear the metal clanging of locker doors. Something is wrong with me.

I see the principal walking my direction. I stop her and tell her of my situation. She tells me to go to the bathroom and see if that helps. I don't go to the bathroom, but instead, I mosey on upstairs where my first period class takes place. I see a girl from my class walking down the hallway. Dark paint adorns her face. She gives me a look as if trying to be funny. I fall to the ground as if dying but it is fake. When the girl is out of sight, I get up and walk toward class.

When I arrive, I am terrified of going inside. My mind starts screaming. Anxiety bubbles up inside and I am frozen. I decide against entering the class but instead, I leave the school.

I am now inside my camper where my mother and I live. She is understanding of my leaving the school. She makes a call to someone, I do not know who. She starts listing names of doctors to the voice on the other side. While she talks, I play a racing video game where the cars represent famous movie monsters. I am play the Freddy Krueger car. You can win races and upgrade your monster car to make it more vicious. Dream ends.

I wake up 

No comments :

Post a Comment