expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Miscellaneous #4

Dream 12.21.2017




I'm in my cousin's bedroom in Sandoval, Illinois. Two girls are with me. I am watching internet videos. The girls warn me not to watch a certain video. It shows a lady turning into a bunny. Her face becomes so grotesque. So deformed. It is haunting. I watch it and become terrified.

I'm in a race. Sort of like Mario Kart. My friend Adam and I find a shortcut in the track. In the shortcut, we find treasure. I don't think we win the race.

I sought counsel from a life coach when I was in the 6th grade. I had a kidney transplant at that time. The 6th grade comes after 5th. That was a long time ago. Longer than I had thought.

I am in another race. I am driving a car that looks like Doc Brown from Back To The Future. My car has the ability to fly. The track is not clear cut. I have trouble figuring out where to go. I definitely don't win this race.

My friend's mom is the coach of the soccer team. She asks me to retrieve a soccer ball that got stuck in the net. The net is 20 - 30 feet high. The ball is stuck at the very top. Piece of cake. I start to climb but as I get higher, I become scared. I don't retrieve the ball. I ponder buying a new soccer ball for the team since I wimped out.

I am walking through my home. It is dark. It is night. I am alone. I look over toward the kitchen. On the microwave is a book about Resurrection Mary, the ghost that is seen around the city of Chicago. I become terrified just knowing that the book is in my house. I try to not think about it. I walk into the kitchen looking for a half-eaten bag of Chex Mix. I find it on top of the microwave, next to the book. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment