expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Hollywood, Indiana

Dream 12.6.2017


A superhero movie is being filmed at my childhood home in Middletown, Indiana. I try to mingle with the actors as much as I can. They are famous!

The movie takes place in the 1940's or 1950's. The superheroes are not from either the Marvel or DC universes. Their suits are colorful. One man has a machine on his shoulder that comes over to cover one of his eyes. I believe the machine shoots lasers.

In one scene of the movie, the superheroes have to go into an office with water covering it. They then have to go underwater where they would find a gate. They shoot the gate with a laser and burn a hole into it. They swim through the hole and find themselves in a secret room.

Another scene shows one of the heroes turning on his team. They kill him in self defense but then stick him in an electric chair to burn his remains.

I watch from the french doors at the back of my house as they film in my backyard. I would love to go out and watch but I am not welcomed. Later on, when they are finished filming in a certain area, I walk out and look at the set designs. There is a ramp used for an intense car chase scene. There is a tall table with a chess set on it. I wonder what that was used for in the movie. When looking at the chess set, a strong wind blows through my yard and some of the set falls over.

The last scene of the movie shows the villain capturing one of the superheroes' kids along with the superhero parents. The villain forces the kid to hold a grenade, turn her back to her parents and throw the grenade over her shoulder (much like a bride would throw the bouquet at her wedding). The grenade flies through the roof and clears the parents. They are unharmed. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment