expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Runaway

Dream 11.22.17


My friend Tim and me are at a store. I think it's Menards or Lowes. We exit from the back of the building and jump the fence. Passed the fence is a grassy hill. As I walk up the hill, I rip grass out of the ground. Someone from the store sees me and becomes angry. Many people are after me, including Tim's dad. I run and escape their sight.

I board a train along with one or both of my sisters. The train is the top bleachers of Liberty Christian School (The Washington building). I stand there and talk to my sisters and Tim. My crime wasn't horrible. I think if I stay away for a while, the authorities will forget about me and I will be free again. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment