expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Slasher

A Nightmare From The Past




At my childhood home in Middletown, Indiana. I see my brother-in-law, Chad, down the hallway. I say hello. He looks robotic. He hurries down the hallway and stabs me with a knife. He also carves out a piece of my flesh. I now have a baseball sized hole in my belly. I should be dead but I am not.

Chad has taken my cat, Tandy, and either killed it or given it away. He has then bought a new cat that looks like Tandy but replaced its claws with needles.

I see Leatherface in the hallway. I close the door and lock it. He's not trying to get into my room but I need to escape anyway. On the ceiling, there is a vent. I try to pull myself up into it but struggle to do so. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment