expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 23, 2017

American Life

Dream 2/23/2017



     I'm in an arcade in the mall. I step into a photo booth and snap a picture of myself. I reach into the drop box where the picture should appear and find several photos of previous picture takers along with napkins and an envelope. I take the envelope. Inside I find a load of money. I fold the envelope in half and slide it into my pocket with the full intention of taking it to the mall security office so it can be returned to its rightful owners.

I leave the mall.

     I'm exploring the barn at my Middletown, Indiana house. I walk over to a shelf and inside a box find stacks of home videos. I am ecstatic because I thought they had been destroyed.

     Walking down a street, I come across a dark, Gothic mansion. Locals call it Thorn Mansion. Somehow I find myself inside the large house. I find no one except for a wax statue of a man. The house hold lots of interesting artifacts but nothing to keep me here, so I leave.

     Someone plays a video game that I used to know. It looks so familiar. It is called "American Life." I used to play it at my cousin's house in Illinois. The game consists of the player creating towns and watching them grow and interacting with people and houses.

     My jeans lay on the floor. Inside one of the pockets I find the envelope full of money. I start looking through the bills and notice that much of the money is foreign. I don't recognize the currency at all.

     Some friends and I search for a restaurant to eat. The driver and I agree that we should eat at either Arbys or Jimmy Johns. My friend Adam says that he's craving Taco Bell. Also he is broke so I need to pay for his food. We decide to eat at Taco Bell. Dream ends.

I WAKE UP

No comments :

Post a Comment