expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Morning Glory, Evening Grace

Dream 2/7/2017



     Something strange starts to occur in the night time sky. Stars from all over start to get sucked to one point in the sky. Everything in the sky flies to it. This takes place until the morning. I walk outside and find several neighbors looking up. One neighbor is holding a video camera. I ask a couple what is going on? They tell me it's been happening all night. I wonder out loud if it is a black hole. They don't know. Nobody does.

     My mom is driving the car. She drives though a wooded area into a clearing where an iced over lake is found. It is the dead of winter. She drives onto the ice. We all command my mom's attention. "I think you are on the lake right now," one of us says. We coach her on how to get back to land without crashing through the ice. "Stay in the middle, mom, and go very slowly." She gets back to land without any problems.

     My sister, her kids and I take shelter in a small cabin in the woods by the lake, far from civilization. That night, we hear someone or something in our cabin. It breaks through our door. It's an Extra Terrestrial. We run but we cannot escape. The alien kills us all. 

     The next night my sister lies down along with her kids and go to sleep. I stay up. I know that aliens are going to attack like they did the night before when we died. I search the house for any weapons. I find a chainsaw. "That's a good one," a familiar voice reckons behind me. It's my brother-in-law, Chad. I look down and see another chainsaw, only smaller. I give the big chainsaw to Chad since he is over six feet tall. I take the little one. 

     We wait. Late at night, early in the morning, several aliens try to break into our cabin. Chad tells me that if we truly want to beat them, we need to become aliens ourselves. One of the aliens outside is not evil, so I ask him to make me an alien. He has me look into a little mirror-like object and I see my eyes change. The same happens with Chad. We start fighting the aliens one by one, killing them, protecting my sister and her kids. Most of the space beings are dead, but one gets by us and walks into the bedroom where my family sleeps. The alien is Gillian Anderson from the X-Files. She gets close to my sister ready to kill when I grab my buck knife and throw it. The knife stabs straight through Gillian's head and pins her to the headboard of the bed. Just so that I know she is dead and won't come back, I stab her multiple times in the face until her face looks like spaghetti sauce. 

     In the evening we weren't sure we would live until morning. But in the morning, we knew our victory by each breath that we took. Dream ends.

I WAKE UP

No comments :

Post a Comment