expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Pass The Tardy Sauce

Dream 2/25/2017



     I'm in the boys bathroom at Liberty Christian High School. While sitting on the toilet I watch a movie on my smartphone. The stall doesn't have a door but rather a curtain. When a student walks in, I show him the movie that I'm watching. Straight ahead, outside the stall is the wall of urinals. For some reason, there is a TV on the urinal directly in front of me. I switch video from my phone onto the TV and watch it that way. In the end, I finish up and leave the bathroom.

     I walk down to the communications/praise and worship classroom where I find my friend Aaron. We talk for a moment when I look at the clock and see that it is 9:42 AM. All of a sudden, anxiety hits my stomach like a train. I was in the bathroom for way too long. I ask him what class period it is. He tells me that it's Mr. Feeny's class. I stress out. He tells me just go out to the hallway. When I do, I see that it is between class periods. Straightaway I lose most of the anxiety in my stomach but I'll still have some explaining to do. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment