expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Escape

Dream 2/21/2017



     I'm running through an uptown high rise trying to escape the men chasing me. I make it to the roof. The bad guys are right on my heals. If I don't hide quick, they will see me so I slowly start to shimmy down the side of the building. The bad guys catch up and one of them points me out. They start shooting. The next floor down has a strange walkway on the side of the building. I make it to the walkway where they can't see me. I hear one of them say to the other, "I think he fell.".

I run.

     The walkway wraps around the building so I run all the way to the other side. I climb back up onto the roof from the other side. One of the goons sees me and pulls his gun. I pull a revolver and shoot faster. He falls to the ground. Dead. The men on the other side must've heard the shot so in a panic I find my way to the escape.

     I meet up with my group of people. We try to make it out of the building together. I see one of my friends halfway down a hallway. Behind her appears a girl who is bad. I aim my gun the best I can and shoot. My friend falls to the ground. I shot her in the stomach. The bad girl gets away. Dream ends.

I WAKE UP

No comments :

Post a Comment