expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 24, 2017

Junkyard Memories

Dream 2/24/2017



     I walk down a road. I come to a house with boarded up windows. I can see slightly through the slats of the boards. Nobody appears to be in the house but I feel something evil here, so I move on.

     Just past the evil home is a warehouse. Jesus is standing in the entrance of the warehouse where a large pile of shrimp, slugs and other creatures lay on the floor. He starts to eat a slug. The taste is salty.

     I walk beyond the warehouse into a junkyard and find a large creature. I believe he guards the area. I fight him to the death and win.

     My sister, our friend and me are at a play in an auditorium. A lady on stage asks for volunteers but walks out to the crowd and picks specific people. She walks to my row and points to my sister and friend. I feel left out. She calls up all of the chosen ones. They stand in a line on a catwalk that's suspended two stories above the stage. All those in the line start to sing. Dream ends.

I WAKE UP

No comments :

Post a Comment