expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Natural Selection: Reb and Vodka

A Dream From My Past




I'm back at my old high school. Tonight there is an event out in the parking lot. Hundreds of people are in attendance.

I am friends with Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the Columbine shooters. They escaped that shooting with their identities in tact. Nobody knows they did it. As Eric, Dylan, a bunch of guys and I walk into the school, I tell Eric I liked his white t-shirt and black pants.. He immediately shooshes me. "Nobody knows," he says.

Later on, outside, when hundreds are gathered in one place, Eric and Dylan light a fuse that quickly travels around the parking lot toward the large crowd. BOOM! As soon as the bomb goes off, Eric and Dylan start shooting. I run inside the school and head toward the opposite side exit doors. I run out of the building and see a police car. I stop him and jump in. I tell him what's going on, who is involved. I tell him that 81 people were killed. He drives off, away from the scene of the crime. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment