expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Demon Hunter

Dream 10/28/2014




     I'm running around the city at night when I get a call from Brian Warner, aka Marilyn Manson. He tells me that he needs help. A blue, ghost-like mist creature with a grandma voice, his words, is following him. 
The reason he is calling me for help is because my friend Sam is a demon hunter. More of a charity. People call him for help and he goes and murders the demon that is trying to murder the voice on the other side of the phone.

     So I start running toward Sam and I call him as well. He picks up the phone. I tell him that Marilyn Manson called and he needs his help. As I'm talking to Sam, I look behind me and notice a blue, ghost-like mist following me. I increase my speed. 

     I know where Marilyn is staying. I'm about to pass his place but I don't stop because I have a sneaking suspicion that he is possessed by now. As I pass I look. You know in the Exorcist after the girl with the demon inside of her kills the one priest and the other priest is watching her. She is sitting up on her knees throwing her arms in the air and growling into the sky, that's what Marilyn was doing, so incidentally, I kept running. 

     Eventually, I find Sam on a beach near a bridge. We start going over the game plan. He tells me that he wishes he would've given more of his business cards out to people. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment