expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Farrow

Dream 10/25/2014




     Today at Liberty, we are fighting. We assemble in the gym to watch the fighting commence. I'm paired up with a big, black guy named Derek. He doesn't like me and he isn't shy about it. He talks about how he's going to pound my face in.

     I sit up in the bleachers and wait my turn to fight. Derek is on the gym floor watching the other fights close up. He is wearing a black hat and a black hooded sweatshirt with letters in red reading, "FARROW." I have no idea what farrow means but I know that I'm up next to fight.

     Derek and I face each other with intensity. All of a sudden, I blackout. I wake up to an empty gym, except for three guys, one of whom is Derek. He helps me up. The three guys and I quickly enter into a game of leapfrog. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment