expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lost and Found

Dream 10/3/2014


     I am shopping with my mom at the local mall. She notices some baby swimsuits through a shop window. It's crowded. I stay outside while she walks inside. I circle the area while she shops. I sit down on a bench. I stand back up. I notice that I am standing behind a cashiers desk where I shouldn't be. A thick, black lady, who seems to be the cashier, greets me. She asks me what I'm doing. I tell her that I'm waiting for my mom whose in that shop. She says something else to me and some spit hits my face. It's cold like ice.

     I check on my mom to see if she is done but the store is closed and their is no one inside. Now I'm confused. I go back to the cashier and ask her if she has seen my mom. The cashier checks with her co-worker. He says that she went to the "Bib Shop." I head there but don't find her. I continue walking through the mall until I come to a Macy's type store. 

     I see my mom shopping in the aisles. I catch her. She doecsn't seem to mind that she worried me. Dream ends

I Wake Up

No comments :

Post a Comment