expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Performance Review

Dream 10/9/2014


     I'm in a classroom full of students. We're waiting to be called. Every now and then a teacher will come to the door and call out a name, that student will then be led to an office for a review of their performance. 
While I wait for my name to be called, I play Call Of Duty (COD) on the computer. Whenever a teacher passes by, I hide what I'm doing by minimizing the COD screen. A teacher comes to the door. My friend Tim is being called for his performance review. 

     I continue with COD.

     Tim comes back from the review with a little disappointment on his face. I ask him, "what's up?" He tells me that he's getting a "B" in flag making. Poor guy, he's so concerned about a "B" and I'm not even sure if I'm gonna graduate. Two different worlds.

     My math teacher comes to the door and calls my name. I follow her to an office. I keep a confident smile but really I'm nervous. I get the news that I expected. Summer school. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment