expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Dead Walking

Dream 10/20/2014




     Two of my friends died. Jake and Emily. I'm about a football field's distance away from the burial site. I didn't go because it was my fault that they died. From afar, I release life into Emily. A girl comes running my direction. "She's alive! Emily's alive!" I decide to go to the burial site. Emily has been risen from the dead. Jake is still lifeless in his casket.

     I turn to someone standing next to me and say, "I'm going to tell Jake to wake up and when I do, he is going to come back to life, watch." I turn to Jake who is lying in a foggy clear casket. You can make out his body through the covering. I say to Jake, "wake up, Jake." The lifeless body begins to move. Then Jake pushes open the casket door and a scene from out of the Bible begins to take form. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment