expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fight Night

Dream 9/28/2014




     I'm running up the side stairs of a stadium. The event tonight is fight Night. Whether it's boxing or UFC, I can't be sure. The musical entertainment starts to play. It's The Beatles.

     I make it into the stadium. I come to a ticket table. Me and the girl next to me are eyeing each other. I ask the ticket lady how much a private suite would be. She tells me around a million dollars. I tell her how my dad has a private suite at the Lucas Oil Stadium for the Indianapolis Colts. I ask for two regular seats, one for me and one for the attractive lady in line next to me.

     The attractive girl and I start walking down the large stadium halls toward our seats. A different musical act starts to play. It's Bon Jovi. We never make it to our seats.

     I walk outside, to the parking lot, where I find a large metal wagon with a small bird tied to it. A crowd consisting of people who have helped put fight night together, stands near. We are asked to enter the wagon. The bird takes off and so does the wagon. We begin flying through the air. The deal is that a parent of one of us helpers cooks us dinner for each fight night. Tonight is my dad's turn to cook. 

    The wagon descends into an open patch near the woods. Wooden cabins separate the woods from the opening. I see my dad. He's cooking up some good ole' fashioned burgers, brats and hot dogs. The wagon lands. The bird takes a rest. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment