expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Repulsive

Dream 9/23/2014




   I am a warrior in a resistance fighting off the undead army of zombie darkness. After fighting for a while, i become numb and the zombies surround me. Luckily, I am friends with Ryan Reynolds, who is friends with the zombies, and he comes to my rescue. 

     When we arrive to his studio apartment, we are greeted by two beautiful women, one black and one white (variety is the spice of life.) That night I sleep in an office chair. When I wake up, I find both women in bed with Ryan, naked. I throw a tantrum. Ryan asks whats wrong but I don't really say. The bitterness inside me stems from the fact that I don't have anyone in my life to hold. He has two! 

     We live in an underground city. (It looks like Zion from The Matrix.) I roam the halls of an apartment complex until I come to a very luxurious suite. The bathroom alone is larger than Ryan's apartment. Their is three of everything. Three toilets, three sinks and three showers, plus a bathtub. I take a shower. Another guy is here as well. He tells everyone he knows about the suite and the presidential bathroom. Loads of people start pouring through the doors. It's shoulder to shoulder. The value of the suite is severely diminished. I leave. 

     My sister has just returned from a trip to Paris, France with two of her friends. I have a crush on one of these friends. We're all riding in a car together. The girl who I crush on is sitting in the backseat with me. I ask her about her trip to Paris. She talks to me as if I am deformed. I tell her about my trip to Santo Domingo. She could care less. What is it about myself that is so repulsive to the female demographic. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment