expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

9/11/2001

Dream 10/10/2014




     Outside the World Trade Center, there is a monument that stands several stories tall. I climb the monument with my camera in hand. There is a ladder that leads to the very top of the monument. I climb it. I get to the top. I am so high in the air that high anxiety overcomes me. I start the climb back down. I almost fall but catch myself. I make it to the ground.

     I walk into the parking garage for the World Trade Center. I come across two security guards fighting in a homemade ring. One guard completely knocks out the other. I leave the garage.

     I think about entering one of the twin towers, but I get a feeling that I shouldn't. I walk away. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment