expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Few Bad Men

Dream 9/2/2014




I'm in a foreign country. Possibly middle eastern. I'm vacationing there with my family. 
It is common knowledge in this country that at night the lights go out and bad men come and take you away. They throw a black, velvet bag over your head, drag you to a dark place and behead you.
After hearing about this, I try to convince my family that we must leave today. Only my sister and father believe me. Everyone else is too comfortable to leave. So, we split up. My sister and father and I make a getaway for America, for safety, leaving my mother and other sister behind.
On our way to the airport, we find two young boys who also want to escape. we bring them along.

We make it to America.

We live in my fathers house. A small, humble home located in a field outside a chemical plant. The chemical plant has several skyscraper tall towers for steam to be released.
One day I'm looking out the window and I notice that one of the towers starts to slowly fall. It crashes into the ground below. One at a time, the other towers begin to fall. I see that our house is right in line with the next tower about to fall. I warn the family. I see the tower starting to collapse. We make it to the basement. BANG!!!!!!! After climbing out of the rubble we find our humble home reduced to shards of wood. 

As we survey the damage, several SUV's drive our direction. A few young men step out of their vehicles. It's the KKK. They walk up to us and grab the two young boys that we met in the foreign country. They take them away. The guy holding the boys kisses one of them on the mouth. This isn't good.
I tell my father that I am going to go get them and that I need a gun. He hands me a 9mm. I load a fresh magazine and head their way. Walking down the road, I meet a man who is also going to take on the KKK. He knows where to find them. I follow him. I put my hood over my head to blend in.
We make it to the bad neighborhood where the KKK roam. I see the SUV. I open the door and under a blanket are the two young boys. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment