expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Oil Owl

Dream 10/25/2014




     I've graduated. Whether it's high school or college, I have no idea, but I've graduated. The class has dinner together as a final farewell. One of our teachers, Gwen Stefani, comes and sits with us. My friend, Tim, and Gwen really get along. I'm jealous. I strike up a conversation with her. I ask her where she is from. She tells me that she is from a small beach community in California. I try to tell her how I would love to live near a beach but all of a sudden Tim interrupts me as if I had nothing interesting to say. He and her start talking again.

     It's time to go home. Home for me is in Indiana and although I don't know exactly where I am, it's most likely Oklahoma or northern Texas. Tim and I have motorcycles. My friend Derek is riding with me and Tim is driving a few girls home. Where does he get all the luck? I check out both of the bikes. My bike is a MANUAL 3. Tim's bike is an OIL OWL. Without further ado, we start the long ride home. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment