expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Well

Nightmare 10/29/2017



My family and I have returned to an amusement park in which we've visited many times. It's quaint. Not the best park in the land but my family seems to like it. I walk up to the main door and see a new ride called "The Haunted Mine." I excitedly tell my family that the park has a new ride.

We try out the new attraction. It's a slow roller coaster with few thrills. I'm disappointed. We exit the ride and see an indoor lake with a grassy bar leading around to a well. My family and I walk onto the bar to the well. We look down into it. The bottom is about twenty to thirty feet down. No water at the bottom. My dad stands up onto the well and falls to his death. The rest of my family falls in line. I look down at their still bodies. Deceased. An ache rolls through my chest. Dream ends.

I wake up



No comments :

Post a Comment